Sunday 20 July 2014

Bang out of order!

The other day I discovered some graffiti on my car...


It's been a few months since I last featured an iPhone wallpaper, and as my last one was uncharacteristically serious and sensible, this time I decided to return to my usual daft self and feature a more typically silly wallpaper...

Bang out of order!
iPhone 4 version (640x960)

It's based on a daft joke which is a play on words, and as usual it's available in two sizes; 640x1136 for the iPhone5 and 640x960 for the iPhone4.

Bang out of order!
iPhone 5 version (640x1136)
Just to clarify the joke, the punchline has a double meaning because of course spray painting someone's car is extremely out of order, but also the letters 'abng' are 'bang' out of order.

And as a further clarification, of course in reality no-one had spray painted any letters on the car (it's not even my car!) and it's just a photoshopped photo. I might be weird, but I'm not so weird that if someone painted graffiti on my car my reaction would be, "Great, I'll take a photo and make a wallpaper out of it!"

As I say it's not even my car (it's way out of my price range) and it's actually my cousin's former car, so thanks to my cousin for providing the prop.

- - - - - - - - - -

Charles Fudgemuffin is the author of 'Dead Men Tell No Tales' which is available for kindle from Amazon.




You can find some equally daft wallpapers below:
"The karma police are on the lookout..."
"I don't speak Japanese."

No comments:

Post a Comment