Sunday 30 November 2014

The fire skipping rope: A compilation video

No animals were harmed during the making of this video...


A few scenes from the fire skipping rope compilation video shown below.
In the early days of the Charles Fudgemuffin blog I featured a few videos featuring the fire skipping rope which is a popular/risky nightly event with drunken backpackers on the tropical island of Koh Phangan.

As it's been over a year since my last fire skipping video, I think that means I'm long overdue for another one. This time I've compiled several of my favourite fire skipping attempts into one compilation video.

The video demonstrates that the fire skipping rope can be quite dangerous, but also entertaining. Personally though, I'd rather be the one getting entertained, rather than one of those providing the entertainment by drunkenly getting themselves burnt...





Koh Phangan is one of my favourite places in the world so I'll be heading back again soon. On my nights out I'll be taking more fire skipping rope videos, so I'll probably do another fire skipping rope compilation video at some point in the future.




You can find a similar themed video below:
The fire hoop: Win or fail?

No comments:

Post a Comment