Saturday 7 April 2018

Cats and dogs (part 1)

April 11th is National Pet Day, so in honor of our our pets, here are a few observation about cats and dogs.

"Meow!" "Woof!"
1) If you died at home, your dog would be found sitting next to your corpse looking sad. Your cat would be found sitting staring at its empty food bowl.


2) When the doorbell rings, why do dogs always assume it's for them?


3) Why does Goofy stand on two legs when Pluto stands on four legs? They're both dogs.


4) If animals suddenly grew really big in comparison to humans, your dog would still recognise you and remain loyal. Your cat would probably play with you for a bit, then eat you.


5) Dogs have to listen to us talking all day and never complain, but if they bark for more than a few seconds we tell them to be quiet.


6) Most pet cats and pet dogs eat better than millions, or even billions of humans.


7) Cats and dogs have special dental biscuits which clean their teeth. Why hasn't someone invented this for humans? Eating biscuits sounds like a much more fun way to clean your teeth!


8) Dog logic



9) Cats: "How can I show my love for my owner? I know! I'll stick my claws into them while kneading my paws up and down!"
Dogs: "How can I show my love for my owner? I know! I'll lick them with my big slobbery tongue!"


10) Dogs understand several human words, such as 'sit', 'lie down', 'paw', and 'roll over'. I don't understand any dog words, so perhaps dogs are more clever than humans!




Related posts:
Cats and dogs (part 3)
Most popular dog names

No comments:

Post a Comment